May 9, 2007

Revival...

I've been telling myself for a while that this blog needs reviving, as all other things that have come to a near stand still, and well not so surprisingly I never run out of excuses. I've tried everything from differing priorities to high interrupt work which just could not wait.

Finally I am out of excuses and here I am keying in furiously to say things that have perhaps been oft said and discover realizations which perhaps you have everyday. Yet there is a sense of novelty and new beginning.

I've been euphoric for a while, people have been commending me little by little on my far and few between shots of this and that. The first Bangalore Photography Festival exhibited a few of them, but the treatment doled out to amateur work was more discouraging than anything else. Nonetheless, I sought approval from a wider audience and it felt nice to just see that work out there.

3 comments:

Navreet said...

I could do with some my self.. revival i mean !

Good to see you made a start.....

golu said...

Hay, u exhibited your photo?. Sounds cool. Where was it? do they do it often ?

Chander Dogra said...

the rate at which you have been clicking such masterpiece you would soon be no more an amateur but a pro...or perhaps you already are..Btw what's this about discouraging treatment?