Jun 28, 2006

'M Tagged!

Just when this blog was dozing off, Anyesha tagged me, so here i am continuing her "Me, Me, Me Meme"

I am thinking about...
Misty green hills and sun-kissed tree tops, of long leisurely walks amidst tall silver oaks.

I said...
this is my life and i need to have some sense of control over it (illusion anyone?) about 2 hrs back.

I want to...
Run.

I wish...
i'd get that occasional hug whenever i want it most.

I hear…
"It's a hand me down...the thoughts are broken, perhaps they're better left unsung..." .....Grateful Dead's "Ripple" and the soft clickety-clak as i key this in.

I wonder...
why acceptance is so difficult.

I regret...
not laughing enough :D

I am...
going to die......someday...

I dance...
even when i don't get an opportunity


I sing...
almost whenever i am not talking, especially when there is no audience :P

I cry...
whenever i feel like letting go.

I am not always...
as rational as i'd like to be.

I make with my hands...
a lot of cacophony (accompanied by the Guitar)

I write...
letters which actually use the postal service (can you believe it!)

I confuse...
excuses for reasons often.

I need...
nice people like you to not give up on me and keep reading this space.

And finally...
Navreet: because i think it'll keep her busy for a while :)
Golliwog: because her blog is gone to sleep and i kinda miss it.
Amarjeet: because i haven't been in touch with him for a while.
Chander: because am sure he'll use this us well.
Rahul: OH! C'MON NOW I DON"T NEED A REASON ALL THE TIME.

3 comments:

Chander Dogra said...

Hadn't bloged for a while, this is an absolute good reason.
However I did start a new blog http://rise-indian-rise.blogspot.com/

Twisted DNA said...

Glad to see you back

"I confuse...
excuses for reasons often."
Good one.

"I write...
letters which actually use the postal service (can you believe it!)"
That's very interesting! I don't think I wrote a letter in about 8 years or so. I recently realized I am actually forgetting how to write!

"I wish...
i'd get that occasional hug whenever i want it most."
Don't post it on your office wall or anything :P

Navreet said...

Thanks for tagging me sweetie...

It will keep me Busy for longer than you would have thought :)