Feb 13, 2006

Random Shots...

I chatter, chatter, as I flow
To join the brimming river,
For men may come and men may go,
But I go on for ever.

And here and there a foamy flake
Upon me, as I travel
With many a silvery waterbreak
Above the golden gravel,*

Smoke on the water!

A full-orbed moon,
that like thine own soul soaring,
Sought a precipitate pathway up through heaven,
There fell a silvery silken veil of light,
With quietude, and sultriness and slumber*

*poems courtesy Alfred Lord Tennyson & Edgar Allan Poe

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

For a moment I thought that you had made up those verses, they were so good and going nicely with the pics. I liked those pics especially the last one.

golliwog said...

I wondered why she had'nt blogged,
She said her brain was feeling clogged,
But soon came along some pretty pics,
And 'The Brook' from std 6!

HA HA HA... I could'nt help myself!

sinusoidally said...

I love them all minus the picture of the reptilia...that gives me the creeps!

Navreet said...

Behti nadi ki lehrein... kehtin hain baar baar.....

Raasta degi har chattan... musafir himmat na haar....

Beautiful Pcitures and poetry !

The Prolific Dyslexic said...

atleast I make my own verse
But it doesnt fill my purse
So I make a random comment in this nook
on a random blog off mohit's scrapbook

:)

Nevermind.

Anonymous said...

I tght u were good poet with lines matching the pic .
Atlast u have tld how has written good that u acepted .keep psoting