Feb 6, 2006

Blocked!

Am feeling all blocked up right now, its enough to contend with a writers block with the blog and even a creative block at work, to top it even my nose is blocked! In fact sometimes I have this distinctive “Calvin” like feeling that my brains are being dispensed when I sneeze. But that’s another story let me not get started on that stuff.

Am blocked up with friends and unable to reach out and say what I want to. If I do end up reaching out I can’t ever set out to say anything. I wonder if its truly fear of ridicule or whatever crazy notion it is or just the sheer hopelessness of it all. The sheer feeling of giving up and not believing in what I want enough to actually put an effort.

I’ve wanted to write in for a while and for most part I didn’t find things worth really writing about. Even now as I key in I don’t know if this will see the light of the World Wide Web, but I sure hope it makes me feel better after I have said what I have to. Nothing has been happening cause perhaps; I am not allowing anything to happen.

Here is my first step at self-help – acknowledgement and acceptance in no uncertain terms.

4 comments:

sinusoidally said...

I can relate to that...

Prateek Dayal said...

What do you want to say ? I do not get it ... may be i am not supposed to ... may be i should not even leave this comment

golliwog said...

blocked up with friends? what do you mean...
i havent posted anything worthwhile in light years now... just havent found anything worthwhile to declare!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site.I used information from that site its great.
» »