Sep 2, 2005

Rudimentary Thoughts....

Setting forth to layout clearly the objectives this new media of publishing my thoughts intends to achieve.

  1. To articulate and store for posterity my thoughts on me, thoughts on the world around me and a way to come back and visit them now and again and have a way to trace my journey and learn from it
  2. Thoughts of the world on my thoughts, reflections and means to connect, contradictions, disargeements and more challenges leading to more thoughts
  3. Opening up of the self to discover and be discovered
More on my musings to follow...

2 comments:

TwiceRemovedFromReality said...

The title makes me wonder if a leisurely musing can happen only in a wandering mind. If the mind does not wander, does it muse? If one is musing, is his mind wandering? Does this qualify as a leisurely musing of a wandering mind, cause my mind sure is wandering right now. I am thinking of language and how the same words can mean hugely different things to different people.Dead and Gone are not the same things

Aditi Das Patnaik said...

Interesting questions raised! rather makes my mind wander some too in response :) Well the rationale behind choosing the title was more for capturing those thoughts which cross the mind and i fail to capture them or never gain significance enough within me to demand priority. This blog is more a tribute to the transient, in which case it becomes life!